Monday, July 27, 2009

Dear Cohen

You were 4 months old yesterday! Oh how the days fly by! You smile, you coo, you laugh. You are content in the exersaucer for short bursts at a time looking at the toys. For the past week or so your sleeping habits have changed. I just remind myself that you are a growing boy and need me to fill your little tummy. You like to lay on the couch and (dare I say!?) look at the tv. You are still most happy in my right arm, facing out, watching the world around you. Each day your little sponge brain takes it all in. You no longer get mad the second you're on your tummy. You can hold your head up a look around. You drool like crazy. You chew and suck on your hands (and mine) every chance you get. If you follow in your brothers footsteps I don't expect a tooth anytime soon.

Tomorrow is your 4 month check up. I'll come back and add your stats.

Update:15 lbs. (55th percentile)
26-3/4 in. (95th percentile)



No comments:

Post a Comment