Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Catching Up

I must try to blog more. I must try to blog more. I must try to blog more.
It's not so much about the blogging as it is about the memories. I think of stuff all the time that I want to blog about but just never sit down and do it. You know how you think you'll remember everything, ya not so much.
Ayden is fully daytime potty trained and has been pretty much since February when we came home from Florida. While there, he had learn to use the big potty. It was nice not to have to clean out his little potty. I put that away as soon as we got home. (Note to self: skip that little thing all together with Cohen. Straight to the big potty for you little boy!) I'm not worried about Ayden being trained at night any time soon since he goes to be with a sippy.
We successfully moved Cohen upstairs to his room and he is sleeping ALL night in his crib! I NEVER thought that day would come! He sleeps from about 7pm -7am, give or take. I'm thrilled! He's been sleeping better than Ayden lately, go figure! I think Ayden might be dreaming because he wakes up crying and he's half asleep.
Cohen is still very much attached to me and nursing 3 times a day. Maybe when he weans he'll be less attached? Only time will tell... He has 7 teeth now, 2 of which just recently broke through.
I've been back to the gym twice this week so far after a really long haiatus. They boys were sick for a while with really bad colds which then led to me gettting it too. Then is was spring break and I didn't want to take them with all the extra kids being in the daycare. Wow, I was full of excuses there! Been running on and off for about 3 weeks and doing OnDemand workouts at home. I really like the 10lb. Slimdown ones! Saturday I will be running a 5k, slowly...I hope the weather is nice.
I will (hopefully) have a patio garden this summer, that is, if Blaze leaves it alone. I've got 4 big pots on the deck with raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and grapes. One of those didn't make it since my big dumb dog pulled it out. I'm not sure which one it was though. Another one might not make it either since this morning he has pulled another one out! Let's just say I got my point across to him about how unhappy I was.
Crying baby at my side.
Hopefully be back later to blog about Cohen's 1st Birthday
and "Ayden-isims"

1 comment: