Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I do not want to take Ayden to the park again and let him walk the mile long trail so he takes an almost 3 hour nap. Nope, not me!

I did not play with photoshop last night because I was inspired by Simply Jenna. Anyone who has photoshop knows that they would have done this months or even years ago!

I do not spend way too much time on the internet because it's my adult outlet in my world with a toddler and a baby.

I never do anything non-productive while my boys are sleeping. I always clean the house, do laundry or clean up poo in the backyard.

I haven't rearranged the family room twice in the last 2 weeks because I'm tired of looking at toys. Nope, not me!

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling! I spend way too much time online, but hey, my little guy can't even talk yet! I need adult conversation if only in blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete