Monday, September 21, 2009

End of Summer Project

So we've had this composite decking sitting in our driveway for at least a year. I know, I know, totally hillbilly! We had every intention of re-doing our existing deck and making it bigger, it just took a really long time to actually get around to doing it!

Andy found someone off of Craigslist to build the deck and
I took on a small landscaping project.

I had a little helper!


The deck came out GREAT and for the right price! We couldn't be happier!
There are still a few minor details that need finished. Lattice needs put up around the bottom and maybe eventually a railing.



So far Ayden's favorite thing to do is jump across the deck.




And how cute is this table and chairs?!?
My mom bought them for Ayden's upcoming birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment