Monday, September 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It most certainly has not been 2 weeks since I have blogged! You know since nothing new has been going on in my life...

I am so not procrastinating on planning Ayden's 2nd Birthday Party. Nope not me!
I have been planning for weeks...

There was not at least 4 loads of clean laundry piled high on top of my dryer this morning! I would never let our clean clothes sit there and get nice and wrinkled. And I wouldn't finally fold them and hope the wrinkles work themselves out! Nope not me!

I would never let Ayden walk around the house in just a diaper. Nope not me! He's always dressed and ready to impress.

I was totally not amused to see him walking around in said diaper with his shoes on. I definitely didn't help him put on his hoodie when he insisted on having it on. Nope not me!


What have you not been doing this week?

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through Mckmama's...great not me's!! both your boys are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete