Monday, August 31, 2009

23 Months

My sweet Ayden, you are just one month shy of your second birthday! Wow! You have definitely kept it interesting these last few months. I am currently reading The Happiest Toddler on the Block and must remind myself that you are primitive in your ways and that you are still learning. I find myself losing my patience very easily with you and I promise to work on that. Having two small boys is not as easy as it may seem. Nap time and bed time have been interesting to say the least but I do see a light at the end of the tunnel. You slept ALL night last night! That hasn't happened in weeks, maybe even months. It is very frustrating in this moment in time to be woken up all night by two little people, not just one. Yes, your dad and I would take turns putting you back in bed, but I was always awake. I try to tell myself that you are still little and I should appreciate the fact that you need me because I know one day, you won't be little and want my hugs and kisses anymore. Your vocabulary increases everyday! I even hear 3 word sentences from you every now and then. We just bought you some new shoes yesterday. Size 9! I'm sure you will follow in the footsteps of your father. The last I checked you were 30 lbs. and 36 inches tall. We were looking at some of your baby pictures the other day. You were so chubby and only had two teeth. Oh so sweet. I miss that already!

No comments:

Post a Comment