Saturday, August 15, 2009

[Shower] Times Have Changed

When I showered today I did not lock Ayden in my bathroom with Cohen and I as usual. Instead I gave him free reign of the house. Wouldn't ya know, he stayed in there the whole time!

It really is pointless anymore since he can climb in and out of the Activity Center that I have been putting him in forever. Seriously that thing has been in our bathroom for at least the last 12 months and it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Instead I put Cohen in there and it was way too cute!

10 seconds into my shower I peak out and see Ayden trying to feed Cohen these crackers!

Once he got over that novelty, he flushed the toilet...twice and played with these bathtub knobs...

There is no peace and privacy anymore... but I love my boys!

2 comments:

  1. Hi jess! I love your blog! Your pictures are awesome. What camera do you use?? Your boys are so freaking cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a Kodak Easy Share ZD710. I like it but I'd LOVE to get a D SLR!

    ReplyDelete