Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I most certainly have not been giving in and sometimes nursing Cohen to sleep. I know that I should always put him down drowsy and let him fall asleep on his own. Which leads me to say that I have not been laying down with Ayden until he falls asleep. An almost 2 year old can totally fall asleep on his own, right? Honestly he was doing so good then somewhere along the way it went up in smoke. It's partly mine (and Andy's) fault. Who wouldn't be able to resist a sweet little boy who never wants to cuddle anymore patting the pillow next to him for you to rest your head on!?! Not me!

I did not let Ayden fall off my bed head first because I totally have cat like reflexes. I am supermom and did not look like a wild animal flailing my arms around completely missing his leg that I was trying to grab as he fell in slow motion. Nope, not me!

I did not walk in to the laundry room and find Ayden drawing on the floor with a green sharpie calling it chalk. Nope, not me! I know better and have all sharpies out of toddlers reach!

I did not enjoy a few hours minus Cohen yesterday while we went swimming and grabbed a quick dinner. Nope, not me!

I did not snap this picture, knowing in the back of my mind that there was a similar picture of the boys from last year.



2008

1 comment:

  1. I linked over from your post..I had to see the other Cohen :-) Great post-I have been known to nurse Cohen to sleep many a times. Going to sleep "drowsy" is over-rated LOL!

    ReplyDelete