Monday, August 24, 2009

Not My Child! Monday



Welcome to Not My Child! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It was not my toddler that has twice now taken a pen and scribbled on the computer monitor. Maybe he thinks he's an artist...

It is definitely not this same little boy who now wakes up multiple times throughout the night. Just two nights ago, he had woken up twice before Cohen woke up once!

His voice is most certainly not horse from crying when he does this! Nope, not him!

That's all for today folks! I have a mess of clothes to finish tackling in Ayden's room. His generous Aunt has cleaned out Carter's closet once again. This is one mess that I don't mind cleaning!








No comments:

Post a Comment